Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Can you believe it!

This is just a chop chop post to say that the bag that i was doing is going to the frog pond, Why?
Just because while i was doing dinner, my little girl decided to take the needles out of the yarn.
Why, oh why!
So now I'm starting again. I couldn't just put the needle, because the are too many yo's in the pattern.
Just a reminder for the parents with kids to came. PUT YOUR WORK ON THE TOPPER SHELF THAT YOU CAN NOT SEE!
Like that they can't go there, because you can't see either.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!

    I'm sorry and can't wait to see it when you have some progress to show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, I just asked you in my e-mail how the purse was going. I guess I should have read this first! :( I still can't wait to see it when you get a chance to start on it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't commented for a while - I have some catching up to do!

    I've given you a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award, by the way.

    ReplyDelete