Sunday, September 02, 2007

Amigurumi Bird


Cute, isn’t it?
This was my first really serious amigurumi.
Please ignore the yes and the beak of the bird. I was in such a rush to finish, that I didn’t wanted to wait until go to the shop to buy the eyes. But I think it is ok. It is handmade, remember!
I just join a new crochetalong, where there are deadlines to finish something that they propose to do.
You can find it here
I’m going to try to do another one again; maybe will not look so alien.
I really need a day with 48 hours! Can anybody tell me where to find it?
Happy knitting, crochet, crafts, amigurumi, and whatever you’re doing at the moment…

5 comments:

  1. LOL, when you start to find days like that, let me know!

    I think he looks cute like that, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed! Nothing wrong with the eyes and beak - he has a really sweet expression.

    48 hour days ...I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get more done in 24 hours then most of the people I know!
    Cute Amigurumi, I love the eyes and beak—don't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adoable! Love the bright red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bird is soooooo precious just the way it is :)

    ReplyDelete