7 March 2009

Violet

Saturday = Violet



A violet cut paper in a form of a flower.



The girls just love to drink water from this violet cup.



A mini violet toy (actually i have no idea the name of this thing!!!!)



The not finish barbie house... still working on it.... but the violet couches are already there!!!



And talking about barbies, a swimming costume in violet.


I had some problems in finding violet to take a photo, as you can see it is almost toys.
Maybe it is a thing to think about...

Final entry it will be tomorrow, with the rainbow again.
See you all tomorrow...

.

2 comments:

Suse-the-slow-knitta said...

violet is diffcult to photograph -you are a devoted Mum knitting swimsuits for Barbie!

Happy March said...

Oh I love Barbie's swimsuits! I grew up in Potch. My mom always had a sewing machine and omkapper (what is that in Eng? a serger?) set up in the piano room, so all my Barbie clothing was created by me! Mine never had swimsuits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.