Sunday, March 01, 2009

Color Week

I just join a fun week full of color, since lately around here everything is always grey (smoke)

So the Color Week consists of showing some different colors in your blog.

Sunday- rainbow of color
Monday - red
Tuesday - orange
Wednesday - yellow
Thursday - green
Friday - blue
Saturday - violet
Sunday - finish it all off with another rainbow of color.

I think this is a good opportunity to take photos that you always wanted, but never had the chance!
You can go to Little Red Hen Blog and get all the information, and if you want to play along, just leave a comment there.


Sunday: Rainbow Color
So for this Sunday since in Rainbow color, and i just sign now, i remember that i made a bag with the same name, trying to use the rainbow colors.

Isn't this fun....

xxx

1 comment:

  1. GOOD MORNING,
    THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO YOUR LOVELY BLOG.
    I AM FOLLOWING ALL THE POSTS OF THE LITTLE RED HEN PARTICIPANTS...I AM EXCITED TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES...I AM NOT TOO GOOD A PHOTOGRAPHER SO I AM JUST GOING TO WATCH FOR A WHILE.
    I LOVE YOUR BAG...THE COLORS ARE PRETTY.
    I ALSO LOVE THE HELLO KITTY YOU MADE FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS. YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB.
    BLESSINGS
    debbie

    ReplyDelete