Thursday, March 05, 2009

Green

Thursday = Green


My little green spot with my favorite plants. This is actually the only place in the house that they get along fine, that is the reason why they are all together.



Outside, last month in put this green plant that gives beautiful flowers. She is just a baby, but I'm proud of her.



Some green towels for the pool.




Green Lego for the girls to play.



A giant green number for the morning.




A typical green African canvas.



The choice of my girls a green grater, they do love cheese in the pasta.



And my green lemon, din't turn yellow yet!



That is all for a green day.
Curious that i have so many green things, i was battling here for some photos.

see you all tomorrow...

.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and suggesting Picasa!

    Hmm... what a stylish green cheese grater you have!

    -Juanita

    ReplyDelete