Thursday, May 01, 2014

Time...isn't on my side...no it isn't....



How do I do it?
Many of you may ask....

I've got to little girls, age (almost 11) 10 and 8. Like girls....they like to make what is simple complicated....
They have all the extra mural activities from school that they like, that means leaving to pick up the first one at 13:00 and stay at school until 16:30.... Just parked there looking at one playing hockey and watching the other finishing ballet.

For me those hours of the day are absolutely wasted!!!!
I can't go out of there.... can't leave my girls just wondering around by themselves at school grounds.... Yes I'm a freak controller, not of what they do but what may came around!

Then I have homework to do with them when they arrive home.... prepare dinner, control bath time.....

How in the name..... do I have time for all my little crafts, well....

I use and abuse the morning time, for that my cleaning is not that perfect (and lately I've been closing my eyes to a lot of things), but I think the answer is organized!
YES ORGANIZED

If I can control all my orders (the time of arrival to the time of deliver), if I can control all the right places for things in my house... I have my house under control!

Then it is easy pie!

Ok, I've spill my beans out today.....

I'm starting to be a control freak???!!!!

And what about you....???

After reading my post.... do you have something to shout out about.... please do....

It feels good



See you :)


.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a weird combination of a type A personality and type C...it's very confusing sometimes (especially to my hubby). But I am a control freak when it comes to doing things MYSELF. I find it annoying if I have to tell someone how to do something, Either you know how to do it in order to help or you're in my way. Not a great way of handling things, but...I'm only human!

    ReplyDelete