Friday, May 09, 2014

Perfect weather for sewing...


Busy, busy, busy...

Those are the only words that come to my mind now...

Busy with my little work, busy with the house, busy with the school...

It is starting to look like I do the same amount of time in school duties as the same time as my girls stay in school!

Ballet, hockey practicing, double matches.... In double, I've got two girls remember, and they want to do everything in the book!
Not complaining that much, just my time is being sucked by the entire stay active thing.

Showing what I managed to do...

Tooth pillows, the blue one a order for a very loyal customer, and the pink one the prize for the giveaway that happened on Facebook.



Then I managed to cut two ballerinas for another order....


Planning to finish these ones on the weekend, then also cut 2 new mobiles (excited about that)

Perfect for the weather that we are going to have....



1st big storm is here, they say that the 2nd is on the way!!!

Next time....

C
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment