Thursday, May 01, 2014

sidetracked...



I was sidetrack today... someone asked me for something yesterday.... I said there is time, my things are on time.... then i got the "you know" look... then this morning i started to work on that specific thing....


I still have another to make....apparently they were supposed to be two....

Can't do the second one, no more bating.... tomorrow me go shopping :) .....and then I will finish the special request... and I will not have any more of those "you know" looks!

Just to give more dimension to this post try to whisper wile you read it... you see, the "you know" look is on the other side of the room..... Shuuuuuu!

Now in normal voice....
I did enjoy it...long time that I didn't do a fabric bag. This one was made just from my head, no pattern to follow, just measure the cm provided by.......   and then cut, cut....sew, sew.... think.....coffee....think....
Sew, sew....and that was it.
It is true practice makes perfect, and with so many years sewing and working with fabrics as paid off for my so at ease with this type of work.

Enough Bla, Bla, Bla

I'm sewing a felt banner NOW


See you all maybe tomorrow



XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...I like your process: " and then cut, cut....sew, sew.... think.....coffee....think....
    Sew, sew...."
    :)

    ReplyDelete