Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ladybug Mobile


A little late in posting this here, but I think some of my readers here don't follow me on Facebook....

So I took the Sunday night to update blog...

That said....

I have finish on Thursday my Ladybug Mobile...



So far this is the cute mobile that I made....
I have a problem, I always fall in love for all my latest works, I don't know what to do....

At the beginning I was afraid about the colours that were choosen by the client, but, they look so peacefull and calm together. I'm absolutly amazed.....

Still have to finish 2 more mobiles for the same person, so stay with me if you want to see more....

Then this morning I finish some orders that I had for Alice Bands in crochet.
3 happy little people are going to be very happy tomorrow...







I will try to get all my orders out this week... because I'm preparing for the Church craft markets in our area.
They usualy happen in November, great way for people to buy for Christmas. So have to have 1 item of each of my products that I want to be sold there.

Got to be prepared cause the evaluation is going to happen at the end of this month...

Hope everyone have a nice Monday

See you

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment