Thursday, January 03, 2008

Planning

I’ve got a lot of things planned for this year. More things that the 365 days of the year. Ops, I just missed 2 days!


I’ve started planning the presents for the entire year, birthdays, especial days and Christmas. Yes this year I would like to give a lot more, than the previous year. I had so many plans for the past Christmas, but I didn’t even made half of the things that I was supposed to do!


I just join SAM5, only until July, to make a pair of socks every month. But I have so many patterns that I like, that I don’t know where to begin, and also thinking of the yarn available in my stash.


Ok, Nicole’s coat is going. I’m not very worried with finishing, because here the summer is really hot, only some wind, hehehe, some wind of 50km per hour! That wind generally only comes at night, so we are indoors. So, no worry about that.


The rag rug is also going, found 3 more T-shirts with holes; I promise that I didn’t make them. I’m only waiting for a little bit of patience to take photos of how I cut the piece and the rest, during the day, so that MSL in Portugal can see. She was very excited about the rug.


And for now, I made a cozy for my phone.


No pattern, just cast on, made a rib, then made some stripes, in available colors and cast off like the feet of a sock.

I used my favorite yarn, Pure Gold DK.
And this is it!

Happy New Year to everyone.

Ta-ta

1 comment:

  1. Sounds far too organised!

    Can't wait for more rug pictures.

    Hasn't this wind been something!

    ReplyDelete