Saturday, June 02, 2007

Beauty...

This Saturday we went to the hairdresser....

Nicole was looking like....oh my!....
And Angelina was thinking.... is it time to sleep?...
At the end i could only take a photo of the old wild, the other one was already in her beauty sleep. But those curls were very pretty! And she was happy. So happy that nobody could touch the hair. Yes it is a big job to stay beautiful........



And now some news from my knitting.

It is Donne. The front of the cushion is Donne and it is lovely.
Now it is time for the back. I've chose to do the opposite colors. I will try to make it chop, chop.

But of course. i had to put this in the middle!
This is a mitten for my HF.
He's a IT, and spends a lot of hours in front of the computer.
In winter time his hand is frozen.
So i told him that i would make a fingerless mitten for him.
I've almost finished. So probably it will be an FO for the next post.

For now it is all from the land of the lions.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before, but your little wilds are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    The cushion is looking good, can't wait to see how it looks stuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look very cute.

    Love the cushion too!

    ReplyDelete