Sunday, June 16, 2013

WIP that started bad



Not all the things that i do end in beautiful bouquets of flowers, some times they actually became a absolutely cactus full of thorns, don't get me wrong, i do love cactus, you know what i mean.... i'll show you in pictures....

So i bought this beautiful yellow to make a dishcloth for my kitchen...




Then i got a pattern from Pinterest, very cute indeed, but simple
And as i got home i started to work

And in the middle of my work, the sides looked like this


Sorry, but that is a big no no to me....

So i had no choice then to...



ripe everything and....


Start over again


I've been doing knitting for so long, coats, vests, socks, this is no excuse to have a dishcloth like this. I'm not perfect, not at all, but really, that was a no no to my eyes!

Pictures later of the finish dishcloth, with almost perfect finish and the link, to who is interest

let me get to the needles


.


No comments:

Post a Comment