Friday, August 15, 2008

I was Tagged!!!

I've been tagged for a meme by Cindy.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


Six unspectacular quirks of mine:

1. I really don’t like bugs, all kind of bugs, I do believe they should stay on the outside of the house, and not get adventures (funny how I ended in Africa!)
2. I like to make list for everything, for the daily cleaning, for my knitting and crochet projects, and for more things that you can imagine (I never go to the end of the list, guess that is why they were invented!)
3. I always think there is something wrong with my car, always hear noises everywhere (maybe I don’t like the car, try to convince DH to get a smaller and more feminine one – yeah right!)
4. If you want to see my house shinning, just get me mad, and I mean really mad ( I just can’t stop cleaning everything around, that is my answer to not explode!)
5. I like to read in the bathroom, I think it is the quiet place in any house (every magazine, and book as a special place to be in my bathroom!)
6. I love to have the TV the all day turned on (I like sound; it gives me the feeling that the house is alive, silly!)


I am going to tag:

Sharon: Qessentiak

Shirley: Knookoumie

Pam: Mamagenerica

Jesse: Jezzeblog

Alice: Futuregirl

Rima: Yarnydays


Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for getting back so late. I just got back from India and am now trying to catch up with my blog reading. :) I am thinking of answering for this tag!

    ReplyDelete