Friday, February 01, 2008

Ivory Coat



Now I know what everyone is going to say!
Just yesterday she had half a sleeve to finish, and the all around finish, for the buttons and around the neck.
And today it is done, with all that hot weather that she was complaining about!!!



And I’m going to answer: yesterday, I made my laundry, clean the house, and went out with the kids.

So today was… get up make breakfast, and just work in the coat until I saw the end of it. It didn’t take me too long to finish, only 30 rows more, so that is why it was fast! And it is also a coat for a 4 year girl, so not very big!


Now the model at the beginning was a little upset, because she wanted to do something else, and mummy wanted to show the finish project with a model.



Then I turned the camera off, put the photos in the pc, and told her, look you’re not even smiling! And she realized she was going to be famous!!!!!



That is why there are a lot of smiles later. Then it was my turn to say, ok, ok it is enough…

Hope everybody has a nice weekend.

6 comments:

  1. LOL, so she likes to be famous? Don't we all!! The jacket looks stunning! It's amazing how quickly the little people's clothing always knit up, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model is gorgeous! Who wouldn't like to have this jacket now?Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is lovely! And what poses from the model - very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat looks great, and so does the model :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your model is very very cute, and so is the little coat.

    ReplyDelete