7 February 2008

Cleaning

A lot of WIP are being finish on this side.
The Lovely Rag Rug is done, although I should call him, The expensive in Fashion Rag Rug!
Just because it has t-shirts from Amarras, Nike, Hugo Boss and lacoste! So it is very in fashion. Yes, those t-shirts had holes, and they weren’t pretty anymore!




This has 7 t-shirts, and it measures 76 x 46 cm.
Actually a good size for my bathroom floor.
My hand still hurts from the sc crochet from this rug, but, if I find more t-shirts with holes, I’m definitely going to do it again! If anyone is interested I’ve got a tutorial of how to cut the t-shirts, and the making of is here.

In other news…Dishcloths!
Yes I think I’m starting to get addict to it.



The Tribble pattern was the third one to be made. You can get the pattern here.





Another one that I made was the Grid Pattern Dishcloth. You can get the pattern here.




I made one in crochet. You can get the pattern here.
Really easy to do.

And yes it is all in blue, that was over, Bye, bye beautiful blue, I really loved working with you.



And I made the famous Ballband dishcloth. You can find the pattern here. Everybody has one, and here is mine! Although it is a little bigger for a dishcloth, I will call it Dishtowel.

Now my only projects so far are the socks for the SAM5 for this month, a hat for my stepson that it is here on holiday with his daddy, and a test knitting that I’m doing for a blogger friend …
I’ve triyng to clean my WIP and my yarn in this house! Well not all the yarn cause I don’t have a lot, but some of them.
So I’ve been a good girl.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the rug! I need to knit faster to deal with all my yarn, I may have gone a bit crazy shopping at the store that was closing down!

Chuana said...

Adorei o tapete!

Huum, eu costumo dizer old rag...mas não sei se é o termo técnico!

Bjs
Chuana :)

jennynosocks said...

I like that tribble. I have just started knitting dishcloths too - but not as pretty as yours. Just using up scraps of cotton.

I think the designer T-shirt rug is brilliant.

Maria1975 said...

Great Rug! You did an excellent job, and I am so going to make a couple of those tribble.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

Search

Loading...

.