Saturday, October 27, 2007

Don’t judge by the cover!

Here is another good idea for Christmas.




The pattern can be found here. And seriously, some patterns came with colors that you just look and go to the next page! That was what was going to happen to this one, until I just turn my head to the bag of ELLE pure gold, and though that this may give a cute mini pillow! Remember the round pillow that I made? The photo in that site is in black and white, and really doesn’t give the credit that that pattern deserves. At the end I tried and it turns out pretty good.
This one is going to be a Christmas present for shore, and it already has a owner! Hehehehehe, she doesn’t read my blog, teenagers!

Time used: 1 day, with a lot of interruptions (remember I’ve got two little girls)
Changes that I made: I didn’t work turn like the pattern asked for. Always worked in slip st and chain in the next round to go up.


Then I made two parts for the back.

Join all the pieces with sc and then another round around with a picot.


The buttons where work with the help of this site.


I’m very in love with this project, and I truly believe that I’m going to make a couple of them to my girls and even for my room!

Cute man!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so in love with this FO. I love all the details, including the label you put on the bottom. Too bad you didn't take a close up photo of it.

    ReplyDelete