Monday, April 09, 2007

One Year

Tomorrow it is going to be one year that Angelina came to know the outside world!
It is amazing how time fly’s, and believe me it really fly’s.
Here it is the girl when she was born



(She was a little small because she was born two weeks earlier)



And Angelina picture, today.

We at home don’t realise how big she is, because we see her every day, I only see the difference by the clothes and the nappies. Even when I look at Nicole, I sometimes start to think that she is going to be four this year! FOUR, mama mia, I’m getting old, and time is running faster then before.
About the Barbie clothes, I’m sorry to the lovers, but there are too many, and it would take forever, so for every one to see that I’m not talking for free,



this bag is full of Barbie clothes, and there is some missing because they are being finishing as we speak.



So Nicole is a very lucky girl, hey.

Well I confess I also play with the Barbie, I’ve got a girl, and mommy’s must play with there kids, Wright? That is why I’m always making new things



This is the proof of it, it will be ready very soon and I will post a Fo for every one to see.

I’ve been having some problems with the net, and waiting for the phone company to install the ADSL line at home, that is why I’m at my Half Face office, and that is why I’m posting Angelina birthday a day earlier. Let’s see if the problem is solved for the next post. BBBUUUÀÀÀÀ
And that is why only now I’m shouting

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Sorry about the delay!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! I hope Angelina has a very happy birthday. Good luck with the phone and internet connections. It took us 3 1/2 weeks to get the phone connected when we moved and people told me that was a short wait...

    ReplyDelete