Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cross Stitch anyone?

The other day I was reading Ruth’s Place in her post about enough is enough and she has my support there, and I’m also going to do the same!
I always made cross stitch all my life, why stop now because of the knitting?
I know why, because I’m like a sponge I can absorb everything that I see always looks so cute and I want to do also, and that also looks cute let me try these one.
YES I’M A SPONGE
Now I’m doing some dishcloths, and I’m having fun with it.

Here are some photos of my cross stitch (it is also my passion); some of them came by boat from Portugal.




And new ones made in South Africa.


And while I’m in the computer writing a post, look what I found on top of the table!

Serious it is five minutes doing my things and other five minutes taking Angelina out from somewhere.
Yes, stay home mom sometimes has its ups and downs.

Until next time
Happy knitting everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cross stitching! If you are looking for cross stitch supplies Crafter's Inn on Caledon Rd in town has some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete