Sunday, July 19, 2015

What I did during these winter holidays...



Ha ha ha

Oh my, I can't believe 3 weeks have passed and to be sincere..... there was not mutch done from my not so long list.... so lets see....

taking in consideration the post from here

Laziness.... yes it happened... but I still had loads to do.... :(

The girls actually worked for a extra money with my felt bags.... we went to Merrypak and they spent it all :)
They were happy, and so was I....

I did try to freeze some food bites.... they all worked.... but I didn't made the repeat again.
Oh well there comes more work....

We did managed to clean the garage, the drawer from the main entrance, and half of my cupboard....
I'm starting to change my working space... make it more productive and less confusing....

Cleaning schedule.... what a joke.... with two girls in the house constantly asking for this and that... I should have know better.... I think this will work better during school time...
One think I tried and it must go like a rule.... I have to start my work by 9am, which is already late... but like that I have a little time to do the house chores.... I would like to keep the house chores out of my work time. You know hoe it goes, you stop for hanging clothes, you stop for washing dishes, etc, at the end there is a little of time spent on actual work itself....
So from 7 to 9 cleaning and tidy, and from 9 to 12 Little Wilds time :)

This was my winter holidays!

Cristina xoxoxo


.

No comments:

Post a Comment