Saturday, May 16, 2015

Struggling to get organized....?



Hi all

This post is going to show a little about my obsession about organize.... tools that I used....
to help me with my day....

(you going to like this Maria :) )

My diary is my best friend and it follows me everywhere....
Monday is the most complicated day for me and my girls....
I have the morning to work with my felt.... but after that is the all afternoon out from 13:30 until 18:00.
From picking up from school, extra mats, homework in the library (because we don't have time until the next extra mural to go home), ballet for both of them....
In this page you can see that I divided in the middle with a black line.
On the left I write all my appointments, what to do, where must I be....
Bottom I write in pencil what I think is going to be for dinner.
On the right with pink all the work that I have thought that I will be able to do in the morning and a little at night (after the girls went to bed).
On the bottom (very familiar for those that lived here.... or know what is happening with our electricity supplier) is the schedule for the loadshedding, from where I live and my husband office.

Now, I do not have any fancy washi tape or cute stickers to decorate my very busy diary, only colorful pens.... so each night I leave my book on the table for the next morning for breakfast.... that is when my older girl comes to cheer me up a little.... she just decorated like she likes it ( I live it )




Yes I have a artist in the family.... with sense of humour!

Made this divider, good way for me to find the day that I'm on.


Another challenge that I took since the beginning of this year... the 52 week savings challenge....
I am on right track :)



check mark on the left from my husband.... check mark on the right from me.... hopefully we will double this challenge... fingers crossed.

Now, it is very embarrassed when someone contacts you, via email or Facebook.... and you don't remember that person from anywhere.... (it happen to me and I just kicked myself one thousand times)
This is my book for clients.... my client organizer, let's say.
I have here all the names of all the wonderful people that I made work for, where they are from and what they order..... in alphabetical order. You almost can't see, but on the right just before the name of the client I write in red the month and the year that I made the work for that person.
I made this one myself..... thought at the time it was too expensive to buy a already made index book...
I do think is pretty good :)
So this is what I have to show to you all today.... a little bit of my live....
what about you, how do you keep your day organized.... I would love to ear from you :)Cristina xxx


.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Simple is always better right...im sure thats why I change up my planning/organizing system all the time. :)
    I really like your daughter's artwork. That would definatly put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete