Friday, September 13, 2013

The joys of the felt world



Happy Friday everyone

Finally here :)

Had a order for two Party Favors, one Minion from the movie Despicable Me


It was accepted :)
(see Jesse why i'm in panic.....!!!!!)


And the other one Oddie, from Moshi Monsters (this one is for my oldest girl, still it had to be approved!)


She liked it, and can't wait to give to all her friends at the party

I've already started cutting, and cutting, and more cutting.... I've got already a bubble on my fingers...



And meanwhile a new order for a mobile came through

Isn’t this fantastic!

Not panicking here
I've schedule everything, and I will finish way before the due date....

Enjoy your weekend
I will definitely enjoy mine!


.

1 comment:

  1. I do see! I hope you found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete