30 September 2013

Minions Party!!!!

.



Happy Monday everyone!

After a weekend full of rain, wind (unpleasant) we woke up this Monday to a very sunny day and warm (28º)

Don't know if this is the winter saying goodbye, but for now it is fine.

Dancing here............ Happy dance.......

I finish the 20 Minions!!!!!
Hooray


I had to make a little change on the mouth of the purple minion, the direction and the teeth weren't good (I'm very picky sometimes) so it took a little bit longer than what i predicted.... (More cutting), but yes, now I'm happy with the result.

And here they are....




Aren't they cute.....


Now let me get some sun

See you




.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you use for the purple minion hair? they came out so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

Search

Loading...

.