Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Craft Room

.



Happy Tuesday everyone!

I've been receiving some emails of people asking me how do I organize my craft supplies, since you know by now, I do not have own a craft room (I will get there eventually), only a drawer, where I keep all my goodies tidy. So organization is the most important step for me.

Ribbons.... ric-rac.... you know I don't buy then in their original spool, I just get meters, to tidy this little slippery meters of ribbon, I found out that ice-cream Popsicle sticks are the best!



See, I do not have lots of meters, so just roll them around and secure them with a pin.

Then try to get a nice box to keep them in one place




This box was a nice finding, look it is the right size for the Popsicle sticks!

And Ta-DA!




They are well tidy, organized and all in one box.

This box as a window, I've got only two of these. Any box will do, but if you can have a transparent one, it will make your life much easier when your searching for something

I hope I helped all of those that are looking for some ideas for craft organization.


Enjoy the rest of the week



.

No comments:

Post a Comment