Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another Owl Mobile.... and a Wood Felt Frame


.



So yeah, I made it...
The week is over, all the extra mural activities are over, it was a long week for me, but we did it!

Finishing goodies here to show, although it was a crazy week, I managed to finish two custom orders and delivered them too.

The first one is this very colorful mobile


I do like the owls, but that cute tree in the center got all my attention, flowers on one side and a heart on the other, cute, cute...


I also managed to finish this lovely wood felt frame



It gave me a great pleasure to make the bear, and look at that car.... i just wanted to take out of the frame and play with it!!!


So today is Sunday, you know by now that I use my weekends to get new felt goodies out.
I've done some Christmas decorations to be added to my shop....but that is for another post

Enjoy your day 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment