25 August 2009

Mini felt picture

Remember the embroidery with felt from the last post?

So i made a picture, and it is already hanging on the hall...



Now, here is how i did it...
First i glue the back part of the fabric, in a very thick cardboard...
Then i made a nice finish with a darker fabric... (like a professional.... no?....)

Then i got some string, helped with two tiny rounds of felt....

And why not, my so proud label in the back...HA HA

Hope you liked my idea...

By the way i forgot to tell you that maybe my knitting mojo as return...
I'm starting with a triangular scarf, a very small thing, maybe that was my problem, after i did that huge cardigan, i got tired.
So I'm starting small again...
will show you more on my next post.



.

1 comments:

Steffi said...

Very beautiful picture!Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.