18 August 2009

Embroidery and felt fabric = good combination

I've just finish this mini embroidery and felt work.
I enjoy it very much.
Is already out of that wood frame, and glued in a very hard cardboard paper, in a 10 x 12 cm.
i was thinking of doing a picture with it.
Let's see, that will be a photo for my next post.



------------------------------------------------------------------------
This embroidery, i made it a long time ago, but forgot to post about it.

The party is over...
Very cute
BUT, where should i use it
As a applique for a bag???
For another picture???

Please can someone give me some lights here...




.

3 comments:

Zita Freitas said...

Está muito original, parabéns.Zita

Suse-the-slow-knitta said...

love them both! you could use the "party's over" embroidery as a leaving gift for someone, or mounted on card stock as a thank you card

Ale lu said...

Hola Cris! Qué lindos bordados los dos, y para el de redwork me parece buena idea lo de la bolsa. Besos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.