Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Magic28


I've just join the Magic28.

It's a wonderful idea to make socks for baby's for Charity.

I'm going to make mines to HHH, it is our local public hospital.Angelina was born there and from the days that i was there i could see that the majority of the mummy's went out with there baby's only with a blanket and sometimes with there coat around the newborn.

i wanted to make something different but not to much compromise, because at the end when there is to much to do , you know out it is, you never end , and it is never delivered.

that is why i think socks can be the beginning.

Which me luck:)

I'm very happy to be able to do something for little ones.

If you want more information just click in the picture, the link is there.

Happy smiles everyone.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good idea! Baby socks are small enough to be able to finish - it took me almost a month to finish a baby hat to go to the hospital here, but I do mean to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! All of my charity knitting goes to HHH too. Do you have a person that you deliver to? Apparently if you just deliver straight to the hospital it gets put in a cupboard and never distributed to the patients. I give mine to the HHH Helpers who sort the items and distribute them. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete