Sunday, April 19, 2015

A little update.....


So... so... so....

Have to make a little catch up here.... there is some work that I haven't post here... ready... let's go!

Beginning of this month.... made some tieback curtains with the Minnie Mouse and a plushie....





Then I made a wonderful Dino mobile






I had great fun making the little guy in the middle :)

Another mobile came along.... a little bit different from my previous mobiles... I loved it!








Now I could have 3 post here... but why?
let me just fill this post with lost of photos.... that is what I like to see on the other blogs posts and that is ok :)

Cutting now a mobile with planes and a hot air balloon....

Cristina xxxx

1 comment:

  1. The dinosaurs are really cute and I loved the glimpse into your craft corner. Mine is currently in boxes because we are moving house. I'll try and post the new set up once we are in our new place (just moving up the road).

    ReplyDelete