11 March 2015

Cuteness....



Good morning Little Wilds peeps
Since my last post been doing much more cuteness... just stay with me.... there's going to be a lot of photos in this post.
So I did the Elephant and the crochet ending on the blanket... then the client asked me to do a banner also.



Needless to say it was gorgeous.... full of colourful beads and flowers, I loved it!


Then my girl had her first out dancing party!
I will not comment on this.... I'm still a little in shock.....


Then the elephant saga continues....
but this time a mobile with a different design....







And now I'm making tie back curtains with the cute minnie mouse baby.... not finished yet, I may look like superwoman, hoop-di-do!..... but i'm not :(

So that's it for today....

If you like it say HI!
If you don't like it say SAYONARA!
If you're still too shy.... please comment on my next post ;)

Cristina xxxxx

1 comments:

Elzaan said...

Your girl looks lovely. Hope you all survived the first dance night out!
Well done on all the cute little elephants...and Mini Mouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.