Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crochet Throw


Morning all
It has been very hot here, but the strong winds have been cooling us down a little bit....
for who doesn't know here in the Cape peninsula, we have normal winds from the South and they are normally minimum 50 km per hour... Yes it is mad, I've already got used to it....

For a long time I am trying to start a crochet throw for me.... and with all the orders and the girls school activities, there was never time for it.
Now I have....
And I already started.....



I like the colours that I've pick up.... the brown is exactly the colour of my couch.... it looks so pretty.
So I have a project to do while watching TV, and the good part is that it will be done when it starts to get cold, cool!

Have a nice day....

Cristina xxxxx



.

No comments:

Post a Comment