Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finishing long date projects



I have a big defect, i like to start projects, and get distracted easily,
so easily that  unfinished crafts project just pile inside a box, until....

I get tired of looking at them and just reserve a day to complete them

I don't know if someone else also as this problem, I do!

I have cut this classic birds for a garland, like maybe 2 years ago (scary!!!)
They are finally completed.
This took me like a morning, so i wondered why did i took so long???










Another project also that sited on the shelf was this cute pincushion




Done

More unfinished projects in queue here, so maybe this week is going to be like, the return to the past

Just stay with me, and positive vibes will be appreciated

See you now now


.

No comments:

Post a Comment