28 February 2009

A little bit of rain dance, please!

This was at 3 pm.
The fire re-started again in the mountains.
Still is faraway from my house, but it makes me think of a emergency plan, we never know.



Apart from that Nicole had aher friend from school today. Tyler is a very sweet girl.
There was plaiyng, pool time, and movies with popcorn.
They had a great time.

And this little laddie took advantage of everything, but of course!!!


Today I've started this draw from a ballerina girl.
It will be for a bag for Nicole's ballet.

Yes i know, there are a lot of photos to post about. The uniform school, and the ballet classes. But with time.
As you can see I'm starting to post again, with more regularity.

PS: I know there is a lot of people that comes to my blog, and read my post. Please, i would like very much to know who you are, so please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you...Yes you there...hehehehe.


xxx

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Isn't the smoke awful. I could hardly breathe yesterday!

I planned what I would grab first too :)

Jesse said...

The smoke is scary - it must be horrible to be so close to it. Hopefully the temperature drops soon and the fires come under control.

Very sweet embroidery, by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

Search

Loading...

.