5 February 2009

Do i need a vacation??





Work that i finish last year, but didn’t had the oportunaty of showing here.



A knitting bag for me.

First time that I attempted to do the straps removable, like that I can put the strap shorter or not. (This one was my creation).



The Kitty doll in crochet for the girls.



Now things that i finish lately.



Mocassins for A..



And a tipe of sock but to wear at home for me.



A sweater for N.



And socks for me.


I think i did 90% of all my waiting projects in bags.

Now back to the 10 remaining %.


Au reuvoir

Xxx

.

7 comments:

Ana said...

Que Kitty tão gira!!!Isso tem esquema? Se tiver, podes enviar-me para pedir à minha avó para fazer para a boneca cá de casa. Beijinhos para todos

Suse-the-slow-knitta said...

you have been so busy! well done you!!
btw I love your knitting bag!

Jesse said...

I love that kitty! And the socks look great - though not for the weather today ;)

Ruth's Place said...

Wow, you have been productive!

Lily said...

Your Hello Kitty is cute. I like it! Luckily my daughter didn't see it :)

Maria1975 said...

Yes, I think you do need a vacation-your a busy little bee!

tracy said...

Kitty is cute. All your work is great. :)

You have been tagged with 6th picture tag, have a look at my blog for instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.