12 December 2008

Cleaning Bags-Part II

Here are some works that I was able to finish for now.

Still have more, believe it or not!!!

I would like very much to start the New Year, with new stuff, from scratch.

Let’s see if I can.

This crochet bag was having a long sleep inside the bag.



So I gave her a kiss, and there, done!

I’ve put some lining inside to try to use as a bag, but no photos of that, sorry.

And I finish also the Sundance bag.

At the beginning I didn’t really understand the graphic, on the pattern, because I was thinking as a very experience knitter (who am I fooling!!!), then, just after a few hours I saw the pattern written, DAH!!!

Well, accident apart, I enjoyed this little one, and it is in my favourite colour!!!

Today is my last at work. The pre-school were the girls are going to close today, so I will be at home until the next year. Luckily I have the luck to be able to stay at home, otherwise, more extra money, for extra school!!!

See you all


XXX

.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You're doing so well, getting everything done! I keep starting new things... Love the crochet bag!

Arte e Bordados said...

Olá, Cristina. Que legal você ter gostado do meu blog.
Andei passeando pelo seu também, e você também tem coisas muito legais.
meu marido é militar da marinha e já esteve a trabalho em Cape Town. Ele achou sua cidade uma das mais belas do mundo. Sempre descreve o descreve como sendo maravilhoso.
Um grande beijo e Feliz Ano Novo.
Claudia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

Search

Loading...

.