14 November 2008

Cleaning the bags



Now it is time to finish all the WIP around here.

I’ve started with the Sexy Vest.



Begined a long time ago, and just finished!

I liked doing it, but I made some modifications.

I didn’t increasse under the armholes, where the pattern asked for. I just made everything to up, so straight.

I only used 2 balls of Family Knit 4 ply, believe it or not, that was what I had, and it went all for this vest, not a cm more!

I will really do this one again, but with maybe with cotton, so that can be used at summer time.

Afther all lace isn’t so difficult.



Then I just made a breack and cast on for the Waffle Knit Dishcloth.



I’ve bougth some vinnis cotton a long time ago, but not shore how the cotton reacts with the water and the cleaning. Since this cotton fells so soft.

I’m very happy with the result of the pattern that I chose, and with the cotton it self.

I do believe I like it more then the Sugar’n Cream!

So that is all


Have a nice weekend everyone :)


XXX


.

2 comments:

leslie said...

I've just finished a waffle knit dishcloth... in fact I've knitted three of them... and they immediately were used! They are great little items... I plan on trying to knit a few more as gifts. They are a quick knit and very rewarding... I love making utilitarian projects. Your children are so beautiful and I love their dresses!

Jesse said...

That vest is great! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for the link to the pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.