Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Boring stockinette stitch!!!

I know I promised a finish cardigan in the next post.

But guess what? I’m almost there, not there, there yet, but there is only the second sleeve to finish, and that is all. The stockinette stitch got me not in the mod to just finish, is boring!!!!

So like I get easily distracted.

I’ve done this cute pillow for the girl’s room.

With some left over’s of blue yarn. Granny squares are starting to populate the house!


And then I finish another square for the crochet block year along.

This one is called Lacy Granny.


And then I saw someone making this cute little bag, and you know what!!! I had to do also.

The link is in Japanese, but the graphics are great, you can understand well what you have to do.

Made this one with Rosarios4, in cappuccino, sent by a friend from Portugal.


And these cute Mary Jane Booties.


She is making a sort of contest. Make one of my patterns and she sends you a pattern of your choice.

You just have to join the group at Flickr.

Remember the Coverish Toilet Paper from the last post, there is a match in my bathroom!

So I guess that is what I’ve been doing for the last 2 weeks!!!

Not much.

4 comments:

  1. You have been buzy! Everything is so super cute. Especially the booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous, and the booties are so cute! You've been very busy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so crafty! No one can keep up with you. Keep up the excellent work! And the booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of hard work! I knew you had to be working on a lot of things, since you weren't blogging for a few days! I Love all your new projects!

    ReplyDelete