Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I must be losing my mind!

So this is the deal. I had some problems with the presents this year! Made a lot less that the ones that I was thinking, and the people that get them, wasn’t that happy about, I didn’t heard the ahhh, ohhh!


Next year I am going to give handmade things again. So I must start to plan them now, so I can do them big, so they can do a AHHH, and a OHH!


I just join in the Ravelry a group to do presents for Christmas the all year long. But I didn’t think it was enough, so I join a blog too, and then in a blog from a joiner from that blog made a post about two other Yahoo groups… This and this.


You may be confused now, but I was also confused then, so don’t worry :)
MG, I’m in so many groups now that probably I would pass more time posting and reading mails, then making things for Christmas!


But at the end I think it is going to be a good incentive to go.
So to who is interested go and check the links. There are a lot of ideas, good ones, and a lot of people tracking your work also! You may not go out of the track.
I think this is the first post without photos!


Sorry about that, I really don’t like to post whit out photos so here is something that I’m working now.

A rag rug got to find more damaged t-shirts to make the rag. If not let me take out some and then I will tell that they had a little hole! Where? There can you see it!


Ta-ta.

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL Good thing the KALs will help to keep you focused, well as long as you aren't reading all the posts and replying LOLOLOL.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Good thinking! I hope you "find" more t-shirt with holes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rag rug looks great - hope you find some more holey t-shirts :)

    I'm having trouble balancing reading about knitting/quilting and actually doing. I think I may have to limit my blog reading to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you've lost your mind at all. However, I've questioned my own sanity so maybe I'm not one to judge. Surely with all these groups you will find great success. :)

    ReplyDelete