Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dear blogger follower...



.... You haven't been neglected, no, no ,no...
You see I have so much stuff to do and to see, that I almost run out of time to come here.
But things are about to change, I hope.
Life sometimes doesn't go as we plan... and I plan  too much:)
                                           ......................................

So much things to show, oh dear, there is going to be quite a few posts full of pictures... hope you don't mind :)

Since the beginning of this year I made:

                                           Dolls, plushies that I made until now...





                                         .... Mobiles made until now....





And for now I think it is all...
Just wanted to show a mobile in progress.....

a vintage plane mobile with hot air balloon....

See you all tomorrow :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment