Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Welcome December :)



And here we are....

The last month of 2015....
I cannot tell you how fast this year really passed... it was like a rocket with a super engine.... Oh my!

Made so many gorgeous things this year... so happy for it.
My girls are at their last week of school and laziness has fall upon our little house!
Although I had to close orders for this year in the beginning of Nov. I'm still busy and with work to finish until the middle of Dec...

Summer is approaching with big steps... yesterday we almost melt down....
and today we are having a typical Durban weather... lots of clouds... but very hot at the same time.


... now this wouldn't be a normal post here if I didn't show what I've made so far....
so here we go....

2 mobiles...

... and busy now finishing 3 quiet books....




Old and new pages...
I will show everything better once each quiet book is complete....

see you now now ;)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment