Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Update... Showing... so late...part2



Quiet books are fun to make, because there is a lot of little things to put here and there... lots of thinking...etc.
They also take a lot of time to do... this one that I made took me 1 month to complete (doing at the same time some extra orders)...
It is a long process, but it is fun to see the finished book :)












 This is what I think it is a good idea... all pages are separated, so if you have 2 or 3 kids at home... they can actually all use this book at the same time... each of them in their corner :)

The sleeve with the name Stella was the first book that I made.... then I made exactly the same book again but this time for Olivia... she loves bunnies :)





Next post will be the lats one from late updates... it will be a little of this and a little of that... I'm almost up to date here :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment