16 April 2014

Felt Name Banner



This is the most amazing banner that I made until now!
Sorry about the others, but I just fell in love with it.... and I had straight away a order to make a similar one, again, Hooray!

See the pictures and tell me what you think...


from this....




... adding these two cute Ballerinas....



... to this cute banner!





It as been a challenge to take a decent picture of banners. Everytime I try it always looks to far away, and still I battle to get everything in the picture....
Any advice from the experts in photography.... appreciated!
This Banner was delivered yesterday, the new owner loved it!

Now time to relax just a little bit.... next Ballet nets in crochet.
It is good, like this I will never get tired of my little crafts, always making something different, lucky me!
Enjoy your Wednesday...

XXXXX


.

1 comments:

Maria Malandrakis said...

I want!
Photography tip:
• Try standing at one end of the banner (like against the wall) and hold your camera to your eye to see what you have in the picture.
• Slowly move away from the wall:Probably backwards and away from the wall at the same time.
• Keep looking through the viewfinder on your camera until you have the picture you want.

Also, try turning your camera from a horizontal pic to a vertical pic.
You can always crop out white space and zoom in in doing so as long as your camera is set to it's larges file size you shouldn't have a problem with the final size of the photo.
Maybe that will help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

Search

Loading...

.