Monday, December 30, 2013

Year review....


I've just realised I've come a long way this year....
Very happy with all
Very happy indeed!

So let's see....

January:
Ballerinas
Keychains
and bags







February:
Mobiles
Hello Kitty in crochet






March:
Little tiny crochet flowers
and Babushka keychain



April:
More keychains 
the starting of pencil toppers
new adventures in frames decorating with felt....





May:
Back to basics.... my first crochet purses
the continuous adventure of the pencil toppers
New adventure on felt hair clips






June:
Cute penguins join the party this month
I needed a new bag
Weather was cold so knitting was a must...
dishcloths for kitchen and
coats for build-a-bear







And I think that is all for this post

Final review tomorrow

Phiuhhhh.... I walk a long way this year......



No comments:

Post a Comment