Sunday, July 14, 2013

Owl mobile



Gratification comes when people around you appreciate what you do!!!

And that my friends means the world for us, the crafters, the ones that take an extra time during the day to do cute stuff, either in felt, paper, fabric, what ever craft you're on, you'll end up with a big huge smile, when the person that order your work is just over the moon with what you did.

That was exactly what happen this past Friday when I delivered my first mobile to this amazing and cute couple.



They loved it, and I'm happy :)



And the owls look happy also in their new house, Hooray!!!!

Hope everyone is warm, cold front is coming, and it is not funny!

See you all around....




.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely! And the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This makes me want to learn how to make one with zebras and leopards for my little one on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete