Friday, March 12, 2010

resolutions......

.




Now at the first day of this month i tried to make some resolutions for my self

i must quit facebook. It is horrible. I spend a lot of time on it, just playing, and that is all, I'm really addicted.
I will try to finish this foolish thing.
To all my game friends, well, there will be no more gifts from me, ta da!






Another resolution that i made was to stop smoking,
Man, oh man, that was very easy the first day, only 3 cigarettes, me that smokes an average of 15 per day!!!




But I'm almost at the beginning again, what am i suppose to do when I'm drinking a coffee, or when I'm in the PC, or when I'm just relaxing, I'm so used to a cigarette on the way....

So if someone has some kind of technique, or advice to give, please do.
No moral speech...that thing just gets me in my nerves, and you know what...another cigarette on the way...



From your blogger, desperate to make a change..........





.

4 comments:

  1. wow! you are very strong! I'll keep in tough via the blogosphere... ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're on facebook and never looked me up and now you're quiting! :)

    As for the smoking, no advice here other then craft your way through it! I would imagine it's hard to smoke and knit or sew at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever find a way to stop smoking let me know what your secret is... I have tried a few times myself and have never been able to last more than two days:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any advice to offer, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it :)

    ReplyDelete