13 November 2009

Do visit...

For quite a while i had a wish of sharing my links and visits through blogs and sites from the net and sometimes my wonderful finds...

So maybe Fridays is a good day to start, so you can just navigate during the weekend.
Some of them are in Portuguese, but i think that is not a problem, if you don't want to translate via google, you can just see the photos, that is what i do in some Chinese ones, ha ha!

Ana Catita: anitacatitablogue.blogspot.com : with lots of imagination, it is written by a Portuguese girl. Sandra will like your visit for shore!!

Chica Pequena: chicapequena.blogspot.com : in here you can find a lot of tutorials, especial to work with felt, but you can also appreciate the work of this Brazilian girl.

Bolos Coloridos: boloscoloridos.blogspot.com : If you want to get inspired with cake decorations, this is a good spot to stop!! Please do pop by, and live a comment to my best friend Ana.

I hope you like my suggestions.
Please tell me if i miss something, comments and critics are most welcome


XXXXXX
Cristina


.

1 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta & Baldyboi said...

there's some beautiful work there, thank you for the links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram
Follow

Blog Archive

Surprise me!

Postnet Suite 258
Private bag X29
Somerset West
Western Cape
7130 South Africa

.