Thursday, March 01, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Since last week I've been busy with moving houses, and believe me it is not easy with two small kids around you!
hopefully I've got help from some body, and every thing work out wrigth!
Now, for this week I've been working in a new project THE TURTLE.
I've already made one but it was abducted by my dears half face to his office!
Now i made one FINALLY for my little girl and, was she happy.

The pattern is on http://knitty.com/, and i just made some things different, like i dind't use I-cord i used the single crochet to joint pieces, but i feel in love with it!

3 comments:

  1. The turtle is wonderful, you've inspired me to go and print off the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá cristina!!!claro q sei quem és.então andas numa de tricot e mudanças de casa?com o teu blog tb vamos sabendo como vocês estão.beijinhos p/todos aqui dos tugas

    ReplyDelete
  3. e choice of colour is lovely, but the eyes look kinda scary =/

    ReplyDelete